Buying a home is most likely the largest financial transaction you will ever make. To ensure a smooth transaction, it’s a good idea to get as much information about the basic buying process as possible.
My job is to be your advocate and guide through the whole process. There are many pitfalls that I can help you avoid and in the end we often save you some money by using negotiating skills and knowledge of the market to get you the best possible deal or at least help you win that bidding war. Having an experienced agent looking out for you gives you peace of mind that your best interests are represented every step of the home buying process. I can even help you narrow down your choices, so you might actually find that perfect home the first day out.
- The first step is to get pre-qualified; I can guide you through the process with a preferred lender to ensure you get qualified with the best possible rate.
- Once you are pre-qualified, I will work diligently to find and show you homes that fit your budget, until you find one that is right for you. No pressure and no hassle.
- Once you've found your dream home, I will draft and submit your offer.
- Once your offer has been accepted, it’s time for Escrow to open.
- Escrow typically takes 21-45 days to close and I will guide you through the entire process.
- Congratulations! Once Escrow closes, I deliver you the keys and the home is yours!
By the way, I do all of this for you at no charge to you!!
Click below to schedule a FREE, no obligation buyer consultation